Monday, December 14, 2015

Angela's Heartrending Story

It's the holiday season and, for the most part, I've been "missing in action" from this blog. But it's for a good reason that I'll share with you in 2016. My reason to blog now, is to share a sad story with you. I cried when I heard it. I think you will cry, too. I've posted it on Day Laughs Night Cries. It is longer than my normal 300-hundred word posts because there was much to share -- a life of tragedy summed up in a few words.


Please read Angela's story, and please help with a small donation. A five dollar donation is good enough. You can visit the GoFundMe page directly from here or go to Day Laughs Night Cries. If you cannot contribute, please share this story. Thank you and have a wonderful holiday.

See the story behind the pictures.